Saturday, December 5, 2015

Stims Day 6

This time around has been very different. I didn't realize I was doing a completely different protocol, I mean I thought I was but wasn't 100% sure. So last time we did the normal Long Lupron Protocol. This time I'm doing an Antagonist Protocol. (Link here to read up on the difference.) I don't feel as sick this time. Last time OHSS set in pretty quick. By Day 4 of stims I was losing my mind. I was anxious and all over the place. This time around I feel pretty normal. I haven't been sleeping well, so I'm overly tired and that makes me a little loopy and grumpy but I don't know that I can blame that on the meds. I have been feeling bloated since stims Day 2. I think I'm just sensitive to any changes going on. (Pregnancy is going to be fun,eh?) I don't feel like I have a ball in my belly but more like I have a golf ball on either side of my uterus. Little Miss has been a great distraction this cycle too. I am not obsessed with what is constantly going on and every little symptom because I have a 3 yr old. I can't be. And not everything is riding on this cycle, like I felt it was last time. I am already a mom. If this doesn't work we will try something else. We are hopeful it will but this doesn't feel like an end all.

I go back in Monday for my first US. I am really hoping I will be close to done. I started Ganirelix today and will only be on that for a few days to prevent my LH surge. I am happy this is almost done. It has gone by so fast this time around. It feels like we just made the decision to do IVF again and now here I am about to have my retrieval. Praying for good eggs and not too many!

4 comments:

  1. OMG just catching up, good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. ..I was going through my blog and saw the comment you left asking if my baby arrived in 2011. I wanted to catch up, I'm so sorry things didn't work out with this one. I hope the next cycle is much better and brings your heart's desires.
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. ..I was going through my blog and saw the comment you left asking if my baby arrived in 2011. I wanted to catch up, I'm so sorry things didn't work out with this one. I hope the next cycle is much better and brings your heart's desires.
    Much love

    ReplyDelete