I was given the Happy Blog Award by Rebecca at The road less traveled. If you don't know her, you should! She is a beautiful blogger and a great support during times of so much pain. I am so grateful for her friendship.
The rules: List 10 things that make your day & then give this award to 10 bloggers.
1. Having a partner in all of this that I truly love and adore and who has been my rock.
2.Not having side effects from the hormones I am currently putting in my body.
3. Having bloggy friends who are the only ones, other than DH, who know "the whole story". And who have supported me through all of this crap.
4. Knowing that I am not alone in the land of IF.
5. Good chocolate leftover from Easter.
6. Yummy local honey bought at a Farmer's Market.
7. Having a beautiful place to come home to at the end of the day.
8. Planning DH's 35th birthday surprise. (Even of it was spoiled a bit today.)
9. A wonderful loving and supportive family and great friends.
10. Knowing there is a plan for all of us and feeling at peace with that.
The 10 bloggers that I’d like to pass this award on to…
1. Secret D
5. Ms. A
These are amazing ladies and I am so thankful for them.
I go back to the RE Thursday. I am hoping my body is still doing what it needs to.