Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finally CD1

So my period stopped. Yep, I had spotting on Wednesday and then lighter spotting Thursday, by Friday there was nothing. I was devastated. I cried a lot yesterday. I know I have no control over ANY of this, but having a 40 day cycle! Come on! So AF has finally returned full blown. I started sometime in the middle of the night. So I think I will start bcp tomorrow so I at least have a full 2 weeks on them. Does stating cd3 vs cd2 really matter?? I hope not.

Sorry friends that I have not been there lately. I have had so much stress in my life. (Obviously my period was 9 days late!) I'm not going to get into it all right now. I may at a later time. I just feel so bad I haven't been commenting and cheering you all on. Know that I am thinking about you all the time. Secretly saying prayers in my heart for all of you no matter what stage of the game you are at. Anther problem is they blocked blogger at work. Totally sucks. I use to get on during lunch and breaks to comment and now I can't. I still have my phone, but the internet is slow and I can't comment. So I am reading you posts, and I am thinking about you ladies.

Well wish me luck. We are really doing this!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry AF showed up! I can't believe it took so long. My RE use to tell me that if AF showed up after 5pm, then count the next day as day one. I don't know how much a difference one day makes.

    I wish you the best of luck with the cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you. It's okay that you're not available to everyone right now. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and wishing you the best cycle ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry AF was so wonky this month! Glad you're getting going with this cycle finally - GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a MUCH BETTER cycle this month!!! Don't worry about being MIA...take care of yourself, Chica!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you've been under so much stress :( Thinking of you!

    makingmemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete