Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Today is CD1 and I realized this will be my last drug free cycle. Next cycle I will start bcp to prep for IVF. I am ready to get the hormone party started.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
I am also happy to report I am finally 100% in the holiday spirit! We have a little family in our ward that could really use some gifts this Christmas, so we are going to play Secret Santa. They have 4 children, 2 girls and 2 boys. They range in age from 8 to 2. Each will get a new coat and a toy. Christmas is all about giving and I couldn't think of a better thing to give. DH and I don't need gifts. We are so blessed.
What have you done to get in the Christmas spirit?
Monday, December 7, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
Sweet Elle at Hope and Envy gave me the Kreativ Blog Award! Thank you Elle!!
· Share 7 things that you don't already know about me.
· Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
· Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated.
· Thank the person who gave you the award.
Ok so, 7 things you didn't know about me...
1. If I could have any profession I would be a baker. I would love to open my own bakery one day.
2. I love big cities! I have always dreamed of living in a loft over some cool Thai Restaurant. (Well like 4-7 floors above it.) We have talked about moving to San Francisco several times. Maybe someday we will!
3. When I was a kid my grandmother always made us use the bathroom before bed. She would even wake us in the middle of night to use it. Now I still have to go right before bed. If I wake up in the middle of the night, which I do very often, I can’t go back to sleep until I have gone to the bathroom. (Oh pregnancy is going to be fun!)
4. I don’t like pizza.
5. I LOVE all Asian food! From Pho to sushi.
6. I love to fill out forms. I know that sounds strange, but I do. DH has never filled out a medical, DMV, or tax form since we have been married.
7. I learned to swim before I could walk. I still love the water.
I would like to nominate all the ladies over in my sidebar! I want to know 7 things about you!!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
I'm sure I will get over it. Just not today.