Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Rescheduled

So I have had to reschedule our initial consult. Now we are set-up for October 17th. Yes, over two months away! Is that crazy or what?!?! DH has pointed out to me that really we are in no hurry to start the insanity again, and he is right. I want another baby so bad... but I am really dreading the whole IVF process. Last time was so hard and taxing physically and emotionally. I really had decided I didn't want to do it ever again. Then our miracle arrived and we had the opportunity to experience adoption. And let me tell you ladies, it was one of the most amazing and hardest times of my life. The pain of IVF, for me, had nothing on adoption. The difference being our adoption was successful so that at least made me think I could go through adoption again.

Bottom line is IF is a really hard trial. I am grateful for the opportunity to get to try for Baby #2 and I can't wait to see how he/she will join our family.

3 comments:

  1. This is an exciting step! Do you have frosties to use or is it a fresh IVF? Can't wait to hear all about it! October will be here before you know it.
    Sorry, I don't think I understood, did you say adoption was way worse than IVF or way better? We started the adoption process a few years back, but decided to focus on fertility treatments instead, it is hard to be pursuing both. I think both routes are just so hard.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is my favorite month and I am looking forward to following you on your IVF journey!! Lots of prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. October is so close now, not far away at all. I understand about thinking about not going back to Ivf, I didn't think we would, but here we are again

    ReplyDelete