Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Trip

I survived the IL's!! Even a very pg SIL. I am pretty proud of myself. I participated in all the fun activities and even baby/pregnancy talk. (Since that was about all the women talked about.) SIL was much better then I thought she would be. She didn't complain once and was taking every precaution to make sure she was being healthy and safe. (She even gave away a full pack of gum when she realized it had Aspartame in it.) She looks amazing and all I could do is hope that very soon I will be in her shoes.

So I only have 11 total pics from the trip. We went kayaking on Monday and my camera took an unexpected plunge in the ocean along with my entire body. Scariest moment of my life. I was pretty sure I was going to die as the waves threw my body, the ore and kayak like rag dolls. I was also right next to a very large reef. Thank goodness everything turned out ok, well except for the dead camera.
It was really hard to come back to work on Tuesday. Both DH and I survived and are looking forward to this weekend. I start Lupron on Saturday. My next appt is the 19th. Looking forward to stating it all again.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you survived the trip (literally)! I hope those 11 pics turn out great. Sounds like you had fun.

    It's always hard to return to work after vacation. I hope the appt goes well on the 19th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the trip went well (despite the near drowning experience!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's no fun until someone loses a camera!! LOL! I am glad you are okay, and that you are on your way!! WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete