Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Back on track

Well it has been a stressful few weeks as BM has been thinking over her decision. We have prayed and fasted a lot. The greatest blessing is I have really felt peace this whole time. I was so sad for BM and baby girl when she was thinking about keeping her, but I know it is 100% her right to do so. And as hard as it was to see her consider that choice, I'm grateful she did because in the end she decided to stick to her adoption plan. And now her faith in what she is doing is firm.

She came to stay with us this weekend and we had a wonderful time. I know her seeing us interact with Little Miss and as a couple helped her see what a loving family can look like. It was wonderful to talk to her and get to know more about her. Her story is tragic and makes me so grateful for everything I have. I am thankful we can welcome her into our family and she will forever be part of our lives. She has a good head on her shoulders and my hope is that this is the turning point for her.

So if all continues to go well we should be a family of four in a little more than a month! Eek!! Time to bust out the baby gear once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment