Monday, February 8, 2010

Updates...

I survived the flu! YES!! So far looks like DH will not be catching it. Double yes!

Well bcp have been no big deal. Today will make day 7 on them. On Wednesday I start Lupron. Not super excited about that, but hey it's what we IF ladies do. I received 1/2 my med order from Free.dom Pharmacy and the other 1/2 will come form CV.S. Good news is our meds will be covered by our insurance, CV.S! I really wasn't expecting that, which is why my order was broken into 2 parts. Our insurance would not cover injectable(s) unless they were provided by them. The only issue I had was I didn't know how long it would take for them to get my Rx approved. So I had FF ship the Lupron and non-injectables so we could have that in time for our start up on Wednesday. I didn't want to be even more stressed.

The insurance company called me today to go over the meds. (Yeah like I know what I am supposed to be getting!) I told her just to send it and then I would talk to the nurse at the clinic. The nurse called me before I could get to her. She said as long as I have Lupron and Gonal we will be fine for now. I will make a list of all the other great stuff I have and we can review it at my next appt on the 19th. Sounds good to me. I already feel like I have a ton of stuff and we aren't even half way done.

I had a friend ask me today if I was excited. Truth be told I am! It has been 5 1/2 long years in the making. I am nervous at the same time. Mostly about how my body will do all pumped up on hormones. I don't want to get crazy!!! I guess I need to keep in mind it won't last long and the end result will be worth it.

8 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!! This is a big deal!!! Every shot feels like you're one step closer to being pregnant!!! I will be here cheering you all the way through!!! Fingers crossed and best of luck, sweet pea!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you, keeping you in my thoughts & prayers! I nominated you for a Beautiful Blogger Award, see my blog for details:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my fingers crossed for you. Hoping like mad that this is your cycle! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for you, too! I have to say, good luck with the hormones- my progesterone is making it real tough to keep an even keel this cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting, things are moving on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jumping on the excited bandwagon with you and these other ladies!! Whoo-hoo!

    makingmemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that you are starting on Wednesday. Don't worry about lupron. Some women go a little crazy, but many others don't really have any problems. I never had issue with Lupron. Glad to know you are over the flu and feeling better. SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you! How great to have finally reached this point. I hope everything goes perfect! Thanks for your kind words to me!

    ReplyDelete